Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Day From June, One Day From School

31st May, the eve of the opening of my degree studies.

Guess that my fatigueness helped me a lot to readjust my biological clock. Lol. I woke up automatically at 10, having slept 12am that "morning". I went to the Proton showroom with my family, as my father is planning to dispose his old Nissan Sunny for a new one since there is RM5k rebate for new car when you trade in an old one.

We went approximately at 12. My parents asked a lot about the cars and procedures of trading in (or more precisely a term which I didn't remember) the car. My dad suggested me to get a Saga since it is more spacious than Myvi (and of course CHEAPER). Both of them are ok for me so I didn't complain. Lol. My dad also thought of getting an Exora MPV which my mum objected as our family just don't need it. Anyway I was quite surprised by the internal of Exora which contained a DVD player in its best and most expensive model. It wasn't that bad for a Proton. Lol. Malaysia boleh? Maybe. =)

Degree starts tomorrow! Hope that everything will at its best! XD I am in the 6th group, which is the same as my number of identity! ^^

No comments: