Friday, May 29, 2009

PDS

Oh my gosh!

Ahem... School will start in 3 days time and finally the days of zombism are over. Lol. I went to orientation day at 28th with my very well close friends who are study at UTAR as well. And while we were on the way, I was kind of feared. Driving alone through jamming MRR2 alone with a manual car? Oh my gosh! Lol. Umm... Honestly, they shouldn't be any accidents, but, I think I might get my car "sei foh" several times in the middle of the bridge with a lot of drivers honking me? Lol... God bless me... Please don't. XD

Alright back to the topic. Setapak campus... Ya! That's the way a campus should be! Greeneries, connected buildings, open air yet clean cafeteria, cheaper food, proper lecture halls and better air-conditioning... whole lots of conducive factors to study. However there are less places to eat there.

---------------------------------------------------------

Why don't I stay at there if I am not good enough to drive there? Nah. Setapak is a notorious area for criminal! I will not ever risk my life and property at there! Lol. Besides that, I don't have any laptops so I will die of boredom at there. Also, home sweet home. XD

Hope that my pre-driving syndrome can be cured asap / my dad will get me an auto car asap !

No comments: