Sunday, May 3, 2009

AL-CO-HOL

^^ Exam over and far away from now. Yay!
Management studies is exceptionally easy with the scopes narrowed down. =P The only fear I have now is English for Communication. Anything lower than A-... I'm screwed! I'll need to pay extra 15k for my degree if that ever happened. Hahaha...

Lets talk about yesterday. I went to Beach cafe that night with a bunch of old school friends. ZM said that it is in Semenyih, but more appropriately it should be in the Kajang-Semenyih boundary. Haha. And the cafe's actual name is C Beach Cafe! XD

We have a total of 8 persons there - me, YY, ZM, WK, Andrew, HY, Kee (who came later) and PZ (who came MUCH later). ZM told me that there are many lengluis there, but in my eye, I hardly caught a sight on anybody who is outstanding. Hahaha. I have a high standard of identifying beauty. =P

What we did there? Chit-chatting and alcoholing. Haha. We actually played games to punish the loser to drink. Someone suggested that the loser should took off his clothes, but do you know what I had suggested? We should start off with no clothes and the winner took on one clothes each time he won! XD Of course we were bull-shitting.

We drank two buckets plus one tower of beer which costs around RM170? Haha I don't count it in detail. We backed at around 1.30 am which YY looked quite drunken. His face was obviously painted to red. Lol. He even wanted to say goodbye to one of the waitress but he couldn't find her. XD

Four of us went to CC after that. The drunken YY played much awful than his true standard. Hahaha. Well I found that I played in a better form. Maybe that was because the alcohol effect who causes me to think less complicated when gaming. I found out before that I can play games with better reflexes when I am a little bit blurry (just a little bit).

Right after that we went home with a shitty game. I could hardly sleep due to the heat that beer brought to me, added with the windless night after a little rain. I actually had to took off my shirt to sleep. Haih~

Beer. Hmm... It's not a drink with good taste, especially for its malt. I only like Heineken haha. But it do can fill up your tummy because of the malt. I don't feel any hunger after drinking quite an amount of it. But it's not worthy to drink in Malaysia. It's too expensive because of it's tax! Of course it's not healthy too. Haha. And alcohol is quite addictive haha. XD

Pic of the day:

No comments: