Monday, May 11, 2009

May

Lolz. I should have written this at first May.

May. A quite memorable month aren't it? Lol.

Firstly, Labour Day. Well most the teenagers haven't have the chance to celebrate it so... we won't know the feelings. Hahaha. Secondly, Wesak Day. Only faithful Buddhists feel that it is meaningful. Hahaha.

The two above are just craps. Now here are the real points.

Mother's Day. A day to embrace all the mothers' effort in raising up their children. Well, happy mother's day to all the mothers in the world! XD

The next thing. All the major european leagues are going to end at May. It will be three boring months without football after that. Sigh~

May - Taurens. Hah, I know that Taurus month is from 2x of April till 2x of May, but I would prefer classify it as May. Hahaha. Tauren people are mostly compatible with me as a Virgo as both the starsigns share the same Earth element. Lol. Tauren girls are just so irresistable. Hahaha. I admit that I can be easily attracted by them. They have the elegance which I like so much. Lol.

Lastly, to:
Kah Fai
Sin Yin
Wai Kit
Pey Wen
Carmen
Warren
and, whoever Taurens that I have forgotten,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
...whether it is a late or early wish. LOL.

No comments: