Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Return of The King aka The Rising Sun

I just watched the whole uncut trilogy of The Lord of The Rings recently, and here's the verdict: I regretted for not watching it before. An absolute stunning movie. Even if each of the movie lasted more than 3 hours, it hardly even bored me from the beginning to the end. Anyway, Legolas rocks! ^^

Today, as I was at YY house just now, KF who went back to his old shelter told me that the semi-vintage car which has been borrowed to my cousin for study is back. Hurrah! I will get it soon. I will got a  car! My freedom, my mobility, my domination is coming! I'll return as the king!

Ah, I'm still missing my peak time while I was in my primary. So talented, so adorable by the teachers and so famous. But what I like the most is so many achievements! However after I was struck by something dark due to my arrogance in my secondary. But again, things are now change. I am now more matured. I am ready for everything! Strike the world!

One of my aim of getting a car? Get the girl of my life. I will do whatever that is necessary! No more the coward and dumbshit Chai Min Yang. Goodbye! Rise my crest of courage!

My advice to people who are lack of confidence:

Life is short, get what you want, do what you want, try what you want. What you miss is what you regret.
Save the time to think for what if you fail; use it to think about how to success.
To die in the battlefield is honourable; to run away from it is humiliating.
If you cannot win by strength, win by persistence. If you cannot be the hero, be the one who assist him to success.
Impossible is nothing. If you think that it is worth of it, just try and try and try.

I am sure that I have evolved to another stage of my life. So much of energy I am having now! I am the rising sun!

No comments: