Friday, April 3, 2009

The Best Damn Dream

Ahh... How sweet can that be? I just had my bestest dream ever in my life this morning! Yes, it is the BESTEST! XD

Although a dream should be blurry, but I will just try my best to narrate it. It happened (or happens? I am not clear of what tense should be used for a dream) somewhere looked like university, maybe UTAR or maybe not? Hahaha. I think I should had just finished my lesson at that time. Then my dream girl from quite far away came (which one? better not to tell lol) just to see me! I was like OMGly surprised. I wonder who can act normally when someone important to you just come by suddenly?

The next thing I do? We went to a restaurant, just we two. Great. I didn't know what we two had done (or what my mind plotted) during the dine, but after some time, she slept (or just lied?) on my lap! SWEET! Just absolutely fantastically wonderfully unbelieveably marvellously romantically heavenly SWEET! My heart was just so so touched! It melted just like an ice on top of a vigorous flame.

After that, she sneaked into my class and studied with me. Somewhat weird, she didn't sat beside me. I don't know why. Then one of my classmate swapped position with her so that she sat in front of me (why in front of me? =.= ). Somehow, the lecturer discovered the outcomer and ordered her to leave the class. Of course I acted in spontaneous to follow her.

Then... Aww, did I woke up or the dream just ended like that? I can't remember. I mean, none can remember much for what happened in slumberland right? Sigh~ I wish I could view the whole part of the story. Hopefully I will have the chance to watch sequals and sequals of the dream. Lols.

Solaris. This name had paid me for reusing back this name by giving me such a romantic dream in my first sleep after the reuse. This is the bestest dream in my eightteen years of live. It also let me realized that I actually miss her so so much! I'm back to myself? God knows.

No comments: