Thursday, April 2, 2009

Job done

Ta-da! Finally! Assignment? Game over!!! Cheers!

Well, I felt so weird not to post anything in the past week. I had not done it long time ago. Blogging has now became part of my identity lolx.

There sure were a lot of things happened recently, now lets inform you all one by one =P :

1. Assignment rush hour. Guess what? Except studying and sleeping, MORE THAN 70% OF MY TIME WERE SPENT FOR WEB PAGE ASSIGNMENT UNTIL TODAY. Lols. What an incredible work maniac. Honestly, that's part of the tragedy a hunter of perfection, specifically, the nature of a Virgo. Haha. Again it is due to my overconfidence and lack of trust towards others. A pathetic creature. But I did enjoy it as it filled my loneliness. XD Well for those who interested, you may visit my created Web site here.

2. F1 has burned the tyres again! Vroom!!! The 2009 season heated up in Melbourne last week. With more and more rules implemented, the world's most prestigious motorsports event has now became more exciting to see. And guess what? The newcomer Brawn GP F1 Team swept away one-two finish with 18 points! Can you believe that a new team got such results in its debut? I think this season will be a promising one!

3. Tuesday was quite "wonderful" for me. I was overheated. Can't get what I mean? Fever la.  =( I woke up in such a bad condition that day which forced me to abandon my class that day. Sighs~ I used my ponteng quota!!! So not worthy! =P

4. Thursday. Hahaha. I was supposed to go back home early today... However, Tzia Tzia wanted to meet YY again, so... Hahaha... It wasn't bad to meet her actually cause she has a lot of interesting experience to tell us although she is one year younger than us. A group of four which consisted of Warren, YY, TT and me went to McD to record a spontaneous video due to her request. Uhm... though quite awkward, but I am numb to such feelings lol. What the funny part? The request for a cameraman. Warren actually asked a UTARian which none of us know at all (not even seen him before) to take the role as the cameraman. We acted quite stupidly yet that's not bad at all. It's impromptu man! Still, I think my expressions were quite sucky. XD Here's one of the shots taken there (snapped from Tzia's blog):
5. Just to make up an ending for today's post: Argentina lost horribly. 1-6? It's already hurt enough to lose so much, and it's just Bolivia. I wondered why didn't Maradona (the Argentinian coach, also a legend player, who has heart problems) suffer from heart attack when he saw the results? Hohoho. Hope they would get back their morale soon.

Done done done!!! First blog of April! Luke el Majestico de Solaris is coming back to Blogspot! Miss You So Much Babe! Adios!

Quote of the day: If you are really determined of something, you'll fear of nothing anymore.

No comments: