Sunday, April 26, 2009

Personal Expansion

Tomorrow is the beginnning of the last foundation final exam! Good luck to everyone involved!

Uhm, recently I am addicted to Chi Han's blog. Why? I am envying his way of finding fortune. Hahaha. He is now active in share market. Everything in share market seems compatible with me as well - analysis, maths, money, finance... So it gives me a motivation to start learning - before I am really ready to play the "game".

Honestly, I just need one tool to start every transformation of me - CAR! It's coming back, so I guess I can just wait and wait. As soon as I got it, I will try to find any methods of gaining fortune. And I think Keith is one of the good source of providing the "roads". Hahaha. Wai Kit, you will help me right? XD

Oh ya, I am going to buy ASW2020 tomorrow, hope that I can get it successfully. ^^

No comments: