Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dusk

Dusk. The time when sun sets. Does it sound negative to you? Well, lets just think again with the stories of mine at the bottom.

Dusk Part I
Football always gives surprises. This time? 4-4 at Stamford Bridge. Absolutely surprising right? Not an ordinary result for an encounter of Chelsea and Liverpool - two very defensive team. Indeed I was really stunned by the result. Lol. I should see it. It was eight goals in a match man! And the game was so even! Although Liverpool was knocked out due to their terrible result in the first leg of Champions League, but I am so proud of them! Their spirit just get better and better - even without Gerrard! Live the Reds! May the dusk of the season ended with your surprises!

Dusk Part II
Dusk of the drama haha. Today is the finals for the UTAR foundation drama competition. As I told before, KK's group was qualified for that. YY, Warren and me managed to skip classes as we were helping our friends to set up the place. Lol. I was assigned to be the musicman - the one who controlled all the sound effects. XD As KK's group was the first group, so we had the advantage of setting up the place first.

The competition started at 2.30 and the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic! With limited number of audience. XD As the representative from TD 13 and 14, they did not disappoint us with just a mere number of minor flaws. Haha. However, the following groups were just proved too good for them to compete. Lol. The result proved it. They got consolation - the worst of finalists. But still they had reached the finals right? *applause for them*



Before the announcement of results, there was actually a session for Benson and Daniel of TD 14 to perform! Lol. I was surprised by their ability to sing. Haha. They did manage to create a sensational atmosphere. Lets see one of the song they performed below:



Sadly I don't have the videos for the other contestants. They were doing great! Haha. I just feel frustrated that I was not able to reach it to compete at the same stage with them. I wanna show off!!! Although my skills aren't there yet. XD

Lets see some of the snapshots I had taken below:


Prize giving ceremony
Haih... Consolation
Benson crazied of the prizes =P
The empty stage
The empty seats

Dusk Part III
Time was sprinting so fast. Foundation was going to end soon! Hmph hmph hmph... I am still SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. =.= I have learnt a lot during this one year period. Firstly, there are so much of different cultures and beliefs even only from UTAR students. There is hardly a big gangs of friends. Secondly, UTAR hardly have any attractive girls. T.T Thirdly, my English skills boosted greatly! Hahaha... So dusk of foundation is coming. For all my buddies, keep in touch ya! XD

Well, Chai Min Yang, it's time for you to change! Be the attacker, not the defender! Get the life you want! Show the world who you are! May your stupid past buried in the dusk and your bright future emerge in the new dawn!

Lol. I will create my dynasty! So have you gained new perspective in the word dusk? Hope you will (although most probably not). XD

No comments: