Monday, April 6, 2009

Untitled Expressions

Sigh~ The girl who could jumble up my mind has jumbled up my mind again.
Now I can't concentrate on every single thing I do.
She will just float on my mind every second, just like a haunt.
Not any single song can tranquilise my heart now.
Not any single person can cure this cancerous disease other than her.
None.
Looking at my phone's wallpaper reminds me of one thing deeply suppressed in my heart.
I miss her.
I miss her.
I MISS HER.
And nothing other than that.
Just like an empty body with soul drawn far far away.
I don't even understand what am I writing now.
Nonetheless, some will have grown so strong, waiting to be emerged.
Please, this time, fill it with determination and courage.
Stop the thoughts and cowardice.
As she is the only one. Only one.

4 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

tell la whos that...so cryptic for wat...

Leo said...

haha... cause a little bit of secret touches up things better?

Fiendfyre said...

It's really obvious who it is. There's so many helpless guys afflicted by an uncurable longing for her. :X

Leo said...

erm... maybe? neway, who r u?