Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life With Uncertainties

Friday, 17 April 2009.

Hah. The last study day in my foundation studies. My friends and I were planned to skip classes and went to Sunway Pyramid straightaway, but instead of that, we hanged up for one lesson at school before going there as some of us still had some matters to be settled down at UTAR. There were some camwhorings around the campus, let see some of them featuring me: =)

I wonder why I looked so hilarious LOL

YY, Joshin and Me

After completing all those matters, we skipped our class halfway (bad students haha) and went to eat at our "beloved" cafeteria for the last time. We went there with three cars, which I followed Wei Kian's one. He went to fetch the couple at TD14 - Leo and Gen and also the Jam Hsiao of TD14 - Shiann before we moved on to Sunway Pyramid. We also called our secondary school friends Brother Peng Fan to go there since he was finishing his final foundation exam that day.

Upon there, we splitted into two groups - since some of us (definitely not me) didn't want to ice-skating. Come on. Why can't you all just try something new and rarely do? Ice-skating for me is definitely an enjoyable and interesting sport. It was embarassing, but I took a long time to adapt to the rink because of my cautiousness. It was my second time of ice-skating anyway.

After more than two hours of almost frictionless experience, we combined our clan again with those who refused to skate and went for a movie at TGV there. Benson left due to his event anyway. We watched "Passengers", which was casted by the pretty and elegant Anne Hathaway. It was about a group of dead passengers due to airplane crash who were on the way realising that they were dead. Well even us the audience could not discover that they were dead until the ending. Umm, I kind of like the plot although it is definitely an old idea. In my opinion, by just watching the beauty of Anne Hathaway in the movie had already worth of its price. Lol. Here is the poster:


After the movie, we went to have a bowling. Before that we were shocked to hear from Warren (who promised to come with us but failed to) that his father was dead. Life is just so unpredictable isn't it? My greatest condolences to him.

Lets continue to the subject. It was so long since I last played bowling and my hands were itchy. Lol. With student price, bowling at Sunway is absolutely cheap! We had two games. Lets just see a commentary below:

First game
There were seven players: YY, me, WM, JM, WK, Leo and Gen. Well, some of us were newbies while the rest were not playing frequently as well, so you can easily predict the scores. Surprisingly, Gen dominated the game with her super slow but accurate bowl. Lol. I had forgotten who was the winner but I was the last with an awful score of around 40! XD

Second game
We had to switch lanes as our lanes were booked at that time. Same players, except sometimes Tok, KK and WK bowl for certain players. Somewhat hilarious, most of the players were kept cleaning the "drain" at the left lane. Lol. Wai Kit and Wai Ming (there are not brothers but Wai Kit do have a brother called Wai Ming LOL) surprisingly battled for the last place. Hahaha. While most of the players weirdly displayed a decline in their performance, Leo and I greatly boosted our results and I got number one by just one point in front of two runner-ups! XD Anyway my score - 83 wasn't something to be proud of.

And then, we went to the famous Yuan restaurant at Sunway (my second time this year) to have a big feast. Zheng Mou brought So Zai and Phone (with his girlfriend) to join us as well. We ate a lot. Haha. We took so much that we were not willing to finish the food! Haha. And we made so much of jokes cause of that such as "Tok, why you came so late? Come, eat, don't be shy!" (he was with us since the beginning) "KK, your face had betrayed you! You don't even feel full yet!" (he was already so full). We only managed to finish the big dinner at eleven and went home at twelve. KK, WM, Wei Kian and I stayed at YY's home that night while the rest went back to their home.

The night was still young? Haha. We went to CC after that with a very tired body. We played three games of DotA before we went back and had some men's talk. Finally we slept around half past four.


Quote of the day: Life is just full with uncertainties, so make every second of your life memorable!

No comments: