Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Haha... Guess I'm delaying posts too much. I'm going to rush them back today!

In this day, I went to PC Fair with my parents. Nothing special except I met Tzia Tzia that day? Lol. It still seemed nothing special. Haha. I bought a thumb drive (which I lost my only one a month ago), an ink cartridge and look what had I got!

Ya! It's a USB controller! Haha. Finally I can play some games nicer. Lol. I'm really a game freak. XD

Later that day, my aunt called me that her daughter (or my cousin) was having a stage performance in IOI mall new wing. Lol. New wing? Since when? Hahaha. Well, it's really brand new there. My whole family together with my aunt went there to see her performance in a group band. Haha. But the sound system there wasn't that great. Sigh~ We went back after we ate curry fish head. I ate two bowls of rice you know! XD

No comments: