Monday, June 1, 2009

The Beginning...

No, it was NOT the beginning... of this blog. Lol.

Hah, just crapping. Guess what? It's 1st of June! My first day of study at Setapak UTAR! Geez... You should have heard my comments about there on my previous posts. Hehe. There was supposed to be a Japanese class at 8 o'clock but since I haven't submitted my elective subject form yet, I didn't go. Instead I departed from my home at 8:15 and what a smooth traffic flow... I reach at 9. Hoho. Yet I didn't manage to find a good parking spot (which I didn't know that I can park inside the campus on the first day!!!) and I had to walk for 15 minutes just to find the familiar buildings which I will study within. Lol. But the walkings didn't end. I didn't know where to head to and I was lost as I was finding the mysterious S block which Ah Tok told me he was there. =.= I searched it for around 15 minutes and finally knew that it was located outside of the campus guardhouse and it was a creepy building. =.="

After some sweaty walks, finally I was smart enough to search through my bag and grab my timetable. SA223. There was where my first class of the day situated. Finally I saw some familiar faces at the SA lobby - Ah Tok, BjF and Chiat Hou. Pey Wen, Joyce, Chu and Hock Heng which are same class with Ah Tok and me arrived as well and so we went to our classroom by lift. Surprisingly, I saw a figure which was so familiar - a girl who took the same LRT with me on the other day (in case if you are curious, ya, it's the LRT I took on my recent post). The world is small. Lol. But I didn't manage to say hello though. XD There was no tutor who came so what we did was just blowing waters inside the class. Lol.

After that so called "tutorial" we went for a continuous 4 hours of lectures (two different subjects) which held at DK1. Unfortunately we were struck by boredom (introduction was always boring). And more unfortunately, there wasn't any attractive girls at that classroom (from my view of perspective, sorry for my cruelty). No good sights. Sighs~

Only later that day we knew that there was no tutorial for week 1 and 2. Lol.

Just glad to back to school... and to meet with fellow friends. My era begins!... again. XD

No comments: