Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Phantom of Music

I had just watched the Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest concert played on 8tv.
And I couldn't believe what he had done in the concert - the masterpiece of dance, sing and act.
And he's the composer and lyricist of his songs as well?
Oh my god you must be kidding.
How well rounded he is (he was?)!

Besides mesmerizing about his performance, I had also felt sad for his non-stop five-star show. His stamina drawing dance, his body hurting moves, his breath taking yells and screams... Oh come on how can a human sustain them for two hours?

I just couldn't believe how perfect he was as an artist.
Noone from the past century, this century and perhaps several centuries to come can ever surpass his abilities and achievements. Because he is Michael Jackson - the phantom of music.

My ratings on him:

Sing - 8.5/10
Composing - 8/10
Dance - 12/10
(By just thinking of how many dances had he created makes me crazy)
Acting - 10/10
Stamina - 11/10
Stageplay - 10/10

Oh man, whoever that has 50% of his ability is good enough to become an artist.


Now that he's gone, but I have only just started to fall in love with him.
Goodbye forever, MJ.

No comments: