Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Hey guys! I am doing some commercials here, hope you don't mind.

I was once a freak of this money sucking Yu-Gi-Oh card game. Still remember how my whole deck was confiscated before by Encik Abdul Latif (if not mistaken LOL). Still, I managed to get another deck and they were hibernating inside my cupboard for lots of years before I took it out today. Now lets have an overview of my precious collectibles:

Crush Card Virus. Ultra parallel version. RM 30.
Item 3 (United We Stand) and 5 (Harpie's Feather Duster): RM10. The rest: RM 7.
RM 4 each.
Some useful monster cards. RM 2 each.

Strong magic and trap cards. Ranged from RM 2-5 each.

Or you can purchase the whole set of my deck for RM 90!!!
Prices are negotiable for bulk purchases.

Method of Purchase: Cash on Delivery
Location: Sg Long, Setapak or any LRT stations

Interested? You can email or msn me at minyang15@hotmail.com or call
017-3871654.

No comments: