Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

I had quite a special Monday after school. What had I did? Uhm, I don't feel like to tell since somebody didn't post as well... Lol. Anyway it's fun to meet with someone that I wanted to meet for a long time. XD

Tuesday. It was supposed to be a non-stop SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS of classes but fortunately, practical class starts at week three and so I had got an interim break between the classes. Lol.

I was kind of sleepy due to the fatigueness of the last day (I am always fatigue whenever I am lack of sleep). Calculus is always that boring for me. But for the second half of the school I was quite delighted since we were learning nippon go. Lol. Japanese language is the translation.

It is indeed an interesting subject. Learning like a kindergarden student back to 10++ years before is really fun. Hmm... Still I think it's the toughest subject of all for me. LOL.

No comments: