Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Day For Friends

First and foremost, happy birthday Siang Nin! Be happy forever!

14th June (it's so fast for June to pass), we went to Mid Valley to celebrate for Siang Nin's b'day as promised. The celebration was nearly ruined due to: 1) Samantha can only go after her Sunday prayer from PJ, so she can't fetch any of the gangs, 2) I need at least a close company for me so that I won't be bored, 3) YY was giving his decision lately and 4) Keith was uncontactable when I wanted to ask him. Luckily, YY was ok to go and so the problem was solved. And Keith was finally contacted as well at the late night of Saturday, explaining that he was gone to see an magnificent pastor who influenced a lot of Christians to cry and collapse. Is it the power of God or the power of word? Seriously I don't know. But he confirmed to join us.

I sacrificed myself to become the driver of the day and reached SL at 11:30 to fetch YY, Keith and Jer Yen. Ee Wenn didn't come though. The traffic was surprisingly smooth and guess what? No long queue of cars at Mid Valley! It must be the effect of H1N1 and, of course, the end of the school holiday. Still, I wasted 20 minutes to find just one parking. Luckily it was just like what happened on Monday: a perfect parking spot in front of the lobby!

Quickly we went to souvenir shop to get a present for the birthday girl as Siang Nin has arrived. We bought a cute couple keychain and a mobile fan before we went to the Fish Market. Another guy was there (I know now, it's GARY!). He's a great photographer so all the while we were camwhoring with his professional camera. Sadly I haven't obtain any of them yet. I ate Fish N Chips there (Alaskan Pullock) and it is delicious and big in size! Haha. The camwhorings at there:

Kawaii Ne~ (My Big Dumb Head lol)

Another Group Take

Then, Gary left to pursue for his busy and wonderful life. The rest splitted into two groups: Sam and Siang Nin went to shop while the rest of us went and checked for movie. We didn't feel like watching movie at there since the counter was flooded with people. Then we hanged out at the "Games and Gadgets" fair at MVEC where Keith blowed water with the EtiQa staff at there. He's the king of comedy. Hahaha.

We joined back Samantha after that and Siang Nin had gone back. Having nothing to left to do at MV we went back to Cheras Selatan for a movie. Blood the Last Vampire. Sigh~ A poor movie in overall. Moneysucker. XD

Then I fetched all of them back before I went home myself... with my pennies sucked till 8 ringgit left. =.= Still a wonderful day for me. ^^

4 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

wonderful day lehh...hahahaha

Leo said...

ya ya... have a chance to watch one of the "disney princess" wor... lol

ThreeKind said...

lol, forget to update tim, by the way, i am going to discuss with your about our money plan by the end of this week, better think some idea when the time come.. i have to settle my current project sin! let's make our dream a reality! yoyoyo

Leo said...

1 strategy is enough: go forum and insult any clubs, societies etc. jz like me