Saturday, June 13, 2009

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y

Great, I had just gone through one of the most boring Saturday I have ever had.

Woke up at 9 (how I wish I could woke up later), on the PC straight away, helped my mum to check out for her external paintings, played Restaurant City for the whole day, got nagged by my mum for opening computer extremely long...

The thing is, if I had any excursions/programs/assignments, I would not be so hopeless to hang in front of the computer for 10 hours a day. How I wish I was borned from a more wealthy family to have the budget for any music class or other classes. And how I wish my mum would understand how boring am I.

And maybe it was just due to the fact that I had hanged out twice during the weekdays of this week which made my weekend exceptionally dull. Geez~

The only good thing I had done today was to watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (finally after completed the download a month ago). A very interesting storyline, I admit.

And luckily I'll have to go out again tomorrow for Siang Nin's birthday. Glad to be able to meet her again. Lost the connection with her for quite a long time. Lol.

No comments: