Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wai Kit's Encouragement

I have been stop dreaming for months,
I have been giving up myself for weeks,
I have been crying badly for few days,
and I have finally escape from the atrocious hope.

Do you know what William Hung said during his america idol audition?
Do you know when Mr. Li Ka Shing wake up everyday?
Do you know where is the first place that you should start hard working?
Do you know how is Nepler's and March's Law work?

If Li Ka Shing wake up 5.59A.M everyday, i will wake up at 5.58A.M now.
If william hung said, "i've give my best, i've no regret", then why should i regret for what action?
if socrates said, "control your desire, be the master of yourself", then why should i have lust?
If Nepler's Law stated that the planetary's motion of law is true, then what should I care about walking around the globe to get more wisdom?

To all my dearest friends,
do you believe your dream is actually the blur image of your future?
if you are given a choice to make it come true, will you?
if you must work hard and think critical to make it come true, will you?
Well, go for what you want, don't hesitate! Why are you care about how people view you?
You must first respect youself! You are the god of yourself, the faith is in your fist.

Digest it, it's quite inspiring.

No comments: