Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Good Weekend

Saturday - it was a public holiday, so my dad wanted us to back to hometown. He gave me to drive. Lol. My first time of driving such a long distance journey, and the conclusion was: very tired. Lol. I had quite a bad driving posture due to the very low height seating that the transition model of Proton Saga offered.

According to my mum she felt safer when I was driving compared to my fast and furious dad. Lol.

We went to my cousin's house (she is just several years younger than my mum so yea) at that afternoon. We managed to visit my rich granduncle's newly opened coffee shop on our way back before we went back to have a great feast with my aunts and cousin who came back that day as well and of course my grandma. We had a RM50 per kilo fish of what-so-ever name, some very juicy and delicous prawns and etc. A very yummy feast! XD It's all at Tanjung Tualang - a small town flooded with delicious seafood restaurants. ^^

And I was kind of surprised that the car that I drove now can actually run for 330km for just RM50 in highway! Lolz.


No comments: