Friday, June 12, 2009

A Visit

Just paid a visit to one of my best friend. That's one of my mission in my to-do-list, and finally I had done it. Lol. She told me that it would be hard to find her house, but as a good observer, I managed to find it quite fast. Lol.

First thing to do? Of course it's to visit the internal of the house. Uhm, before that, a greet to her popo la. Lol. She tourguided me for awhile. Big, although not as big as YY's. The kind of house I will buy. Hahaha. =P Her mum backed after awhile. I kind of respect this madam as her children are very disciplined. She also looked very tough inside. Hehe.

Since we didn't meet for a long time, we chatted a lot. However sometimes it ended with speechlessness in which we both looked at each other and laughed. Lol. We talked about study, form 6, foundation, actuarial science, what she wanted to be etc etc. Err, I realised she have quite little those entertainment which most of us as citizens usually have. She only know limited numbers of songs I suppose. Maybe the limited "pollution" from the outside is what make her so pure hahaha. Lolz.

By the way, her popo really so good lo. She kept on ask me want to drink water or not and served me apples and milo. So paiseh la. Lol. Also, quite surprised to know that she actually has two sisters, but not one. @.@

I stayed there for almost three hours before I went home. Didn't manage to hang out with her as I proposed due to her parents' restriction. Still, quite a nice day for me. ^^

Met two very-wanted-to-meet person in one week. A very good achievement? Lol. Sometimes I really couldn't believe it myself. The past of me just wouldn't have done this. Wakaka. I did grow up lol.

Time to focus on my study then, I guess.

No comments: