Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog

Sorry dear blog... I had written so much through you but yet I have not yet written any about you. Ok lah, write you now since I had changed your layout today.

Actually I was trying to search some really cool layouts to renovate my blog but so much or troubles happened. All my sidebars were faulty for don't know why reason and so I decided just to choose something from the default layouts. Yes, the one you see now. At least the youtube I post now will be in full width. Lol.

What blog means to me? Something where you record your own emotions, opinions, happenings, or share news, trade items etc. My blog career (should it be called a career?) started due to that little Clowbaby where I saw (and see) a lot of sparkling ideas from. I still remembered it started at Multiply lol. However I due to the very limited traffic at there I migrated to blogger. Lol. It's nice since I can do a lot of customization at here.

Besides that I also improved (or more accurately, stabilized) my English through blogging. This blogosphere is my major platform for writing. Lol. I chose English as my blogging language in order to improve my language. And it is proven to be effective. LOL.

However what blog means the most for me is sharing. Sometimes feelings are just too hard to be expressed verbally (especially for me) so to type it out might be a better solution. The best thing about blogging is actually sharing anything about you and your environment to the others so that they can get inspried, delighted etc and give a inspiring and delighting feedback to you. Lol.

Recently I've got one friend who set up his blog anonymously. I discovered it through the Nuffnang tracker and read it. Kind of surprised that he's struck by the Cupid's arrow. Lol. And he was more surprised that I actually discovered his blog and which resulted in his reaction of sealing his blog (just for himself). What la! If you didn't want to share your blog at first time, why bother opening it? Just write in notepad la! It's nothing to be ashamed of writing about yourself. At least share it with your best friends la! You are insulting the blog itself.

Lol. Done with scolding. Blog is just great! ^^

Wrote this in conjunction with my 101st post. Didn't realize that my 100th post was occupied by that commercial post. LOL.

No comments: