Tuesday, June 2, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G

Come on! Why is first week of uni so boring? Sighs~
I managed to did nothing in the class. I didn't approach for any new friends since we had quite a strong foundation of old gangs. =.=

As there are no tutorials for the coming 2 weeks, there is only one hour of class on Wednesday!
I will not go. I don't want to go to a class which its duration is shorter than my driving time. =.=

Grr... Grr... Grr...

Luckily there was one funny scene today.

Our lecturer wanted us to pick a course rep today. And we kept on saying of nominating Beh Jian Fung. Lol. While BjF himself kept on suggesting Jun who was already used to be a rep to be the one. Lol. Anyway, we played too much and Joyce and me were innocently got into the nomination list. Lol.

Dr Chen (the lecturer) then asked the nominees which included me to make a brief introduction of ourselves.

All of the nominees asked the class for not voting them except Joyce and me. Lets see what we talked...

Joyce: Hi, I'm Joyce. Please vote for Beh Jian Fung.
Me: Hi, I'm Min Yang from Cheras... The only reason I am standing here is to help Beh Jian Fung to get his votes.

LOL!

So BjF did become the course rep with another guy of unknown name. Congrats! XD

No comments: